Total Pageviews

Monday, August 13, 2007

Why Mountain Men and Me Don't Mix

So I have avoided talking about my personal life on this blog for a long time. And when I say 'personal life' I really mean love life. But after a few big nights out and my very dear friend and regular confidante, Rachel, begging me to write something about it on my blog, here goes...

I have discovered that mountain men and I don't mix. Mainly because there are far too many of them to choose from and I have a hard time making decisions at the best of time. So my latest story happened to a very good 'friend of mine' who happened to have a party pash with a hot italian stallion ski instructor, only to do the same thing a few nights later (no, she really isn't a tart!) only to find out that not only do the two guys know each other but they live together. But wait, it gets better... they share a room together! So despite the abumdance of mountain men, I... I mean my friend, kisses two guys who live in the one room.


And if that's not bad enough, she then has to throw a coat over her head and run out of a night club when she spots one of them a few nights later due to 1. pure embarassment and 2. because she was with another guy! What a shocker. So that's why mountain men and I don't mix.


The attached picture is from my night out last night to a party at the Eagles Nest restuarant at the top of the mountain. It was a great night but my head still hurts today as I sit here at work. And it's really not surprising just check out the calibre of photos to come from last night. And for the record, that's not me in the pic. It's 'my friend'.


Lots of Love, Sim x

1 comment:

Pru said...

good to see you're still holding up in all the important areas honey :) xxxxxxxx