Total Pageviews

Thursday, August 9, 2007

Crazy Weather on the Slopes

The weather over the last few days on the slopes has been crazy, almost as crazy as my love life but that’s a whole other story that I am not going to share with you right now.

The last three days, gale force winds have swept through the mountains, pretty much sweeping away everything else with it. I thought our roof was going to blow off the other night with winds measuring 140km and with most chairlifts being put on windhold.

However, there was one day between all of this crazy weather where the sun came out in full force and shone down on us – as in the picture. Only problem is that it was so hard packed that I picked up a nice momento from the slopes at the bottom of my stock!

And on other pressing news, I have finally bit the bullet and joined facebook much to my own disgust. I have held out this long but could no longer stand my friends constantly send those e-mail reminders to join. So see you on Facebook, unless of course you have more will power and haven’t succumb yet!

Simone x

No comments: