Total Pageviews

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Sorry Tom... we are having a roast

I have had a long day out on the slopes today! The weather was very chilly but we had a few centimetres of fresh snow which made carving it up down the mountain great fun!

Now, I am about to head home where my lovely flatmate is making a roast for dinner - how great is that!

My living arrangements have improved drastically and I am enjoying my flaties - who wouldn't when they cook up a storm. Oh, and I know have a kitchen window so the place is getting more homely by the minute.

My room mate is set to move in soon so I am going to have to limit my mess to my side of the room. Anyone who knows me knows that this will be very tough. But everyone is very friendly and communal down here and nearly evbery night we are going out to dinner or aroudn to someone's place - it's fantastic! I managed not to kill anyone with my thai red curry the other night!

This has to be one of the most bland entries I have ever done but after four 12-14hour days at work, I am lacking in creativity somewhat. Don't worry, I have tomorrow off and should be over flowing with witty tales, silly stories of disaster and mishaps because if you are taking the time to read about my adventures I want to keep you laughing and coming back for more.

Ok, night from this brain dead snow bunny.

xxxx

No comments: