Total Pageviews

Saturday, June 30, 2007

Mountain Fever…

There’s nothing worse then being sick but being crook and sharing a room with someone sucks. Then, what really, really sucks is being sick, sharing a room with someone and having to start work at 5.30am in the morning and WALK 10-15 minutes to work by yourself in the snow at 5am and pitch black feeling more sorry for yourself then previously thought possible. Yep, that describes my past 24hours.

I have some sort of fever/headache/body aches which is not great in the snow. Apparently, a few other people I work with and live with have had this recently so at least I am not alone but that does little to help the aches.

Oh, and I didn’t even mention that of course, I got struck by this horrible mystery lurgie on my much anticipated two days off! What timing. It was back-to-back couch days for me. Oh well, the joys of communal mountain living hey! I am off to stock up on the vitamins.


Simone x

2 comments:

TIMOTHY MOODY said...

I like your travel postings. Sounds like you're getting plenty of experiences to write about. Happy adventures; stay well.

Simone Smith... said...

Thanks Timothy!